The new Lady Textile Wear - Albanian Lux - Modern houtecouture Fabric

Header Ads

The new Lady Textile Wear

Starting from the early 90s, the mid length dresses were adorable fashion trend. Depending on each individual taste, I must admit I never liked vintage clothing. I mean, they do look good on actors and actresses of that time, but it would not look good to me eventually, I feel ridiculous in it. So there is my proposal of the Ongoing trend related to vintage of 2018 dress textile. Why something I do not like? Because fashion is not about all the things you like, is about what PEOPLE LIKE.Tolerance, tolerance to other peoples taste :)

1 comment:

  1. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page. urban streetwear

    ReplyDelete

Albanian Luxury Fabrics | 2017. Powered by Blogger.